Our combined capabilities
This approach helps us to pinpoint the main problems and untapped opportunities in your business Analyze the current state of your business, identifying problem areas and hidden reserves.
We carefully align your business, where every element operates at the point of highest performance. This means more efficient processes and resource utilization, and with it, significant economic gains.
This is implementing strategic change and managing the transformation process. We provide expert support in the process of implementing strategic change, which maximizes efficiency and increases the competitiveness of your business.
Exploring deep data, developing insights, and generating predictions using AI techniques.
This stage allows us to create a clear strategy to achieve your goals and get the best results in important areas of your business.
Our unique model and system will help you reimagine your business. This innovative catalyst drives global change and provides industry leadership for you and your partners
Our team ensures effective monitoring of key performance indicators, tracks strategic objectives and makes adjustments where necessary to achieve the best results for your business KPIs.
Case : Demand Forecasting for Cheese Production
- Client – A large national cheese producer
- Problem – Losses of $200,000 per year due to product surpluses and shortages due to insufficient accuracy of forecasting models (forecasting error was over 30%).
- Solution – Implemented Marrbery’s Artificial Intelligence-based forecasting and sustainability strategy development module
- Increased forecasting accuracy by 45% (reduced RMSE by 30%)
- Reduced ROI by 20% (from 24 to 18 months)
- Increased sales conversion by 15% (increasing conversion rate from 35% to 40%)
- Improved data analysis by 30% (reducing model building time from 20 days to 14 days)
- Increased production volumes by 10% (15% increase in capacity utilization rate)
Case: Developing strategies for an agricultural enterprise
- Client – Agricultural producer, growing plants on vertical farms
- Problem – Inadequate production management and inefficient use of resources
Lack of clear KPIs to measure performance
Inefficient planning of planting areas and yields
- Solution – Implemented a strategy development module that optimized production and resource planning.
- Improved accuracy of predictive models by 35% (45% reduction of MAPE error)
- Reduced data processing time by 30% (faster analysis speed)
- Increase in sales conversion by 20% (15% increase in conversion rate)
- Logistics cost savings of 10% (optimized routing)
- Increase in labor productivity by 25% (increase in output per employee)
- Reduction of losses by 30% (reduction of product scrap rate)