We help you build high-performance Agile teams, which is an important step on the way to becoming a truly Agile enterprise.
Our Five Steps to Agile at Scale
Agile transformation is a holistic, collaborative and bionic approach to implementing Agile across the organization.
Talent, teamwork, and creativity often smolder in rigid corporate structures and silos. Agile at scale from Marrbery will ignite the spark of innovation at the heart of your organization.
- Our customized approach begins with an understanding of where the organization stands. Patented tools, such as our flexible maturity assessment and tool (MRA), help us assess capabilities, competencies and readiness for change, as well as benchmark against best-in-class peers. By knowing the client’s position, we can shape recommendations and strategies to fit their unique environment.
- Agile enterprise transformation requires catalysts to change behavior and influence it. We provide a set of resources and support for all levels of the organization. These include agile behavior training workshops, immersion sessions for senior leaders, and coaching, modeling and mentoring for agile team members. We also provide tactics for change management and communication.
- When implemented correctly, Agile at scale creates not only value, but also lessons that help scale this new way of working. We work with organizations to select notable and relevant pilot projects, implement agile processes, and measure results – creating dashboards to track value, team performance, defects, and progress.
- By incorporating knowledge into the operating model, we fine-tune methodologies and prepare the ground for agile transformation. We define how roles and responsibilities will change, relying on a database that details responsibilities by function. We address all components of the operating model, including governance, culture, leadership and talent, and technology factors. And we work with customers to communicate changes, reducing ambiguity and tension as they deploy agile at scale.
- Transformation into an agile organization won’t happen overnight. By building on initial projects, adapting best practices to the client’s context and culture, and providing ongoing coaching, workshops, and pulse checks, we create a roadmap for agile – and a path to sustainable change.